Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Beer Can,
Do you trust your ability to drive your car competently?

"I failed my driver's test a few times so not really. And didn't get my driver's license till I was 21"

Do you wear a seatbelt while driving?

"Yes I do, even down my driveway to my mailbox, just feels weird not to. Do I think it should be mandatory like it is? No I don't. Should be a personal choice just like a helmet for motorcycle riders should be up to them."

Why don't you trust your driving?
"Because I'm really not good at it Lol :lau:gig"

What does this have to do with covid?.?
I'll say I answered your questions honestly anyway. Questions answered inside your quote just felt it easier.

Last edited:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...vid-cases-surge-35-new-cases-fully-vacinated/

1942CE28-6801-4AAB-B84A-35338DD8166A.jpeg

I saw that over on GA this morning, Winter Creek, and I just knew you were going to post it here. :lau

This is due to variants of the virus which are not adequately covered by the vaccines that were donated to Seychelles by China and India. It's unfortunate, but not shocking by any means.

Bear in mind that other nations that have vaccinated large portions of their populations have seen Covid cases plunge. In the U.K., where 52% of people have a first dose, cases are down 96% from a recent high in January. In Israel, where 60% have had at least one dose, new cases are down 99%.

It's been weeks since I had my second vaccine and the CDC still texts me once a week to ask for data about any side effects or symptoms I may be experiencing. (I have none.) This kind of follow-through instills confidence in the science and methods for these vaccines; as well as for the safety of future vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom