Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

View attachment 2654336

This vaers report from the cdc reports this baby died from nursing its freshly vaccinated mom.

People of child bearing age, please carefully consider the risks before you get the jab.
VAERS is raw, unverified data. Anyone can submit a report; in fact, to prove that point, people have been submitting absurd reports and automatically get included in the database (not saying this is one of those, just saying it's incredibly easy to post anything in there.)

Caution to those who have been watching Tucker Carlson lately.

vaers1.jpeg

So if the spike protein by itself, without active virus, cause vascular damage, then what happens when our bodies manufacture bits of this protein and pump it throughout our body? I can guess what the google based responses will be, but the truth is we don’t know long term.

The mainstream media and their minions are polishing this vaxx turd to make it as shiny as possible for as long as possible. Take a sniff friends. Its still experimental $h!t put out by the same ones who helped make the chimera virus in the first place.

I'm sure heatherthebeast can provide some good information here; but the vaccine is injected into the muscle tissue, not the bloodstream. The spike proteins are made inside the cells and then are broken down, they do not get pumped throughout the body.

I agree with Winter Creek that there is a lot we don't know about this virus and its longterm impact. But mRNA vaccines have been in development for a long time and right now, these vaccines are the best option (as determined by science and medicine) for stopping the deaths and spread of the virus.

Back
Top Bottom