Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Coronavirus impacting my daily life - this weekend the 2 remaining members of my family not fully vaccinated will get their second shots.

Of 5, 3 have had both shots; of those 3; 1 had unpleasant side effects (chills, mild fever, headache) and the other 2 had no side effects.

I'll be curious how it goes with the last 2. Other than that, I was happy to be able to hug a friend of mine recently (both of us fully vaccinated) for the first time in over a year. It's starting to feel more like normal in the town where I live.

@KarynVA, congrats to you and your family & I hope the two remaining members have no side effects with their second shots. :fl

Coronavirus impacting my daily life

Fully vaccinated now and feeling a little safer, though I will continue wearing my mask. Went shopping the other day and was quite pleased to see a pallet of Lysol spray:wee, so I bought a couple of cans.😁

A reminder that we're going to be really strict about this, especially in this thread:

A quick important reminder:

We require all our members to remain civil, friendly, and respectful in ALL their public interactions. If we notice you are breaking this rule (to which you agreed when signing up for BYC), we'll need to issue a warning and even potentially remove your access to our community.

POLITICS:
Do not discuss politics in this thread. In general, we discourage political discussions because they so often go south. Because this thread is already a sensitive topic and moving so quickly, we need to initiate a ZERO-POLITICS rule.

Please make sure you understand this before continuing in this thread.

Thanks to all those that are participating in a friendly and supportive way during these crazy unprecedented times.

A friend is still partially paralyzed after receiving first shot of moderna---I know side effects are rare but still I am afraid--"just my luck..."
Have been masking and distancing and waiting to be vaccinated when more time has passed.
I know numbers can be manipulated to suit anyone's needs, so hope the "experts" who don't have money in the game put out some consistent news

A friend is still partially paralyzed after receiving first shot of moderna---I know side effects are rare but still I am afraid--"just my luck..."
Have been masking and distancing and waiting to be vaccinated when more time has passed.
I know numbers can be manipulated to suit anyone's needs, so hope the "experts" who don't have money in the game put out some consistent news
I'm sorry to hear that about your friend; that must be very frightening for her and her family. I hope she may still make a full recovery.

Please have your friend report to VAERS. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html

Back
Top Bottom