Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

A dear friend of mine lost her mother to Covid yesterday. :hit Multiple levels of tragedy. She caught it from one of her sons who had “a bit of a cold” and went to visit his mother. I mean who does that???:barnie So now the facility has 22 cases, roughly half of which are pneumonia, the rest got psychosis, which is what happened to the poor mother. I haven’t heard about any other deaths so far, my heart just bleeds for all the families involved and the staff who are doing their best short handed like everyone else!

Just came back from a celebration of life for a grandfather who died due to diabetes and covid. Me and my cousin were the only ones wearing masks our of 50-70 people, including children and elderly people. Granted some had already been sick and recovered (cousin's family minus her) or been vaccinated (my family minus me) or possibly both. However we were given a hard time multiple times during the gathering when we were given a hard time for masking up and constantly sanitizing and washing our hands when touching something others have

A dear friend of mine lost her mother to Covid yesterday. :hit Multiple levels of tragedy. She caught it from one of her sons who had “a bit of a cold” and went to visit his mother. I mean who does that???:barnie So now the facility has 22 cases, roughly half of which are pneumonia, the rest got psychosis, which is what happened to the poor mother. I haven’t heard about any other deaths so far, my heart just bleeds for all the families involved and the staff who are doing their best short handed like everyone else!
:hugs💔😢 Sequel, I'm so sorry.

Just came back from a celebration of life for a grandfather who died due to diabetes and covid. Me and my cousin were the only ones wearing masks our of 50-70 people, including children and elderly people. Granted some had already been sick and recovered (cousin's family minus her) or been vaccinated (my family minus me) or possibly both. However we were given a hard time multiple times during the gathering when we were given a hard time for masking up and constantly sanitizing and washing our hands when touching something others have
Sorry, Jacin. Beyond comprehension. :hugs❤️

That's so sad :( :hugs my heart goes out to you.
:hugs that is tough. I'm so sorry you have to go through this :(

Back
Top Bottom