Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I work in a dairy plant, my job at the moment unload all the tankers of raw milk we personally test them for antibiotics and bacteria. Bacteria is a microscope slide test antibiotics is much like the same as a pregnancy test or the covid test . Rubs me the wrong way just trusting a positive cause if we get one on milk state requires us to well get back a step, doesn't matter what it looks like to us we have to put it in a reader and wait a second for the results and print it out.
A positive requires redoing a positive and negative control and double sample of the milk that came up positive, double sample done twice so four more tests on the milk and has to come up both positive or both negative or keep testing. In 18yrs of doing this 99% of the time it was just a bad test strip, have had some positive but it's a rarity. I don't know how much these test strips cost at work compared to the covid test and I know it really doesn't matter the cost when it comes to food safety my company pays for it just think maybe the covid testing lacks some integrity. Test once positive and positive.
Interesting job

I think prob 50 50, 50% like you say BigBluehen53, I'm not going to argue with you on it, a lot of what you say "Ah'm an Uhmurican, land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE, and ain't no guv'mint gonna tell ME what to do!"
Yeah, I'll admit true, I'm one of them, but I took the plunge and was vaccinated.
Hope it works have a lot of kids here positive now :lau:oops:
Do you realize there is more minorities that think the same? The least fewest vaccinated are minorities? They think the same as you said; " ain't no guv'mint gonna tell ME what to do!"
How do we, you, us , convince them they should get vaccinated?
Cause that route sure ain't working. IMHO, give them some science and data, statistics, let them make their own decisions just like we did.
Once a person believes the vaccine contains antifreeze or formaldehyde or a mind-controlling computer chip, no amount of science, data or statistics is going to convince thrm otherwise. They will just dig in their heels and resist, more and more convinced the government, the CDC and the. FDA are all lying to them and it's a big conspiracy to ... Heck, I don't know, turn them into brain-eating zombies or something. 🙄

We picked up a couple more home test kits today. Tested a couple more of our kids youngest boy positive and no doubt dark line not faint like dd#4, dd#3 negative.
I'm waiting till tomorrow to use one on me. If positive I'll just take this week off work, I work wed-sat 10hr shifts.
Hope your boy has a mild case, BC.

Once a person believes the vaccine contains antifreeze or formaldehyde or a mind-controlling computer chip, no amount of science, data or statistics is going to convince thrm otherwise. They will just dig in their heels and resist, more and more convinced the government, the CDC and the. FDA are all lying to them and it's a big conspiracy to ... Heck, I don't know, turn them into brain-eating zombies or something. 🙄
Your watching too much or reading too much crazy media conspiracy stories.
No one really believes that.

Your watching too much or reading too much crazy media conspiracy stories.
No one really believes that.
No, nobody believes my last sentence. I said that for effect. But a woman was interviewed on CBS News today saying that she believes the vaccine may well contain antifreeze and/or formaldehyde and that's why she's not letting her kids get vaccinated. I don't know what people think will happen to them if the vaccine contains a computer chip, but I do know people who believe that it does.

No, nobody believes my last sentence. I said that for effect. But a woman was interviewed on CBS News today saying that she believes the vaccine may well contain antifreeze and/or formaldehyde and that's why she's not letting her kids get vaccinated. I don't know what people think will happen to them if the vaccine contains a computer chip, but I do know people who believe that it does.
I personally called a poison control center with the ingredients to the vaccine and they told me that this stuff can kill you. Notice my hesidency

Actually, the antifreeze suspicion is understandable. In post #24,132, the listed components for the Moderna vaccine includes propylene glycol. An internet search of antifreeze ingredients lists propylene glycol.

Easy to see how that would be interpreted as the vaccine contains antifreeze, even though it would be more correct to say the vaccine and antifreeze contain some of the same chemicals.

I find it interesting that some who would refuse to consume (for example) hot dogs because of the chemical preservatives have no problem injecting chemical preservatives as part of a vaccine (any vaccine, as I’m sure they all contain them).

Back
Top Bottom