Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

When I see them ditched (always in parking lots) I would like to pick them up and throw them in the trash, but don't want to touch them! Maybe I should take disposable gloves with me when I'm out.

I use one of these to pick up trash along the trails when I'm hiking.

deluxe-gopher-as-seen-on-tv_30140_zoom0.jpg

I use one of these to pick up trash along the trails when I'm hiking.

deluxe-gopher-as-seen-on-tv_30140_zoom0.jpg
That's a great idea. And unlike disposable gloves is reusable. I wonder if people took a little time at every parking lot, if it would inspire some people to properly dispose of trash. Probably not. They would think I'm a store employee.

That's a great idea. And unlike disposable gloves is reusable. I wonder if people took a little time at every parking lot, if it would inspire some people to properly dispose of trash. Probably not. They would think I'm a store employee.
It's a great idea, but I already have that problem @ TSC. If I go there after work, I always forget to take off the lanyard that holds my keys. I invariably get asked where something is or if we have something in the back. I'm like, am I wearing the little red vest? C'mon, people...

It's a great idea, but I already have that problem @ TSC. If I go there after work, I always forget to take off the lanyard that holds my keys. I invariably get asked where something is or if we have something in the back. I'm like, am I wearing the little red vest? C'mon, people...
Send them on a wild goose chase.

Ive had this happen too. The first time it happened I was at Big R and I was just like "uh...I dont work here". The second time it happened I was at Best Buy and they asked me for help finding a video game. Too easy because we were already in the aisle. When they thanked me I said "just be sure to mention me at the register because we make commission". I left with a smile knowing theyd be super creeped out when the cashier said no one by that name works here.

Back
Top Bottom