Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Apparently the order limits non essential procedures for hospitals or systems with limited capacity - defined as below 10% of staffed bed capacity.
Theres something dangerous about calling certain procedures "non essential". Theyve never really defined that term. Apparently getting your hair done is essential for politicians but not the rest of us. And getting a colonoscopy is essential for the president but I have to wait 2 months for a crown

Theres something dangerous about calling certain procedures "non essential". Theyve never really defined that term. Apparently getting your hair done is essential for politicians but not the rest of us. And getting a colonoscopy is essential for the president but I have to wait 2 months for a crown
Yeah to me it smacks of “ all animals are created equal but some are more equal than others”. George Orwell animal farm.

The guy that lives with the guy with COVID got tested. So that means he has to isolate until he has test results, right? He didn't. He went to some footy thing. He asked the comity or whoever runs it if he could go. They said, "Sure! No one will know." So he went to the footy thing.
Some people are soooo irresponsible.
Sorry I dont understand your vernacular. Do you mean football (soccer) when you say "footy thing?

The guy that lives with the guy with COVID got tested. So that means he has to isolate until he has test results, right? He didn't. He went to some footy thing. He asked the comity or whoever runs it if he could go. They said, "Sure! No one will know." So he went to the footy thing.
Some people are soooo irresponsible.
What is a footy thing? And that is how it spreads. As far as I am concerned we will all get it one way or another. It will be around for ever. Like a cold or flu virus. We just need to keep our health up and isolate if we have anything.

Back
Top Bottom