Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Employers tolerate it now. I don't go off my poperty much do to my disablities. I notice this attitude every time I go out now before not so much. It pains me to think that I am having these problems there have to be many others out there. I speak up. I tell everyone hoping to help those that feel like they can't stand up for themelves. So if anyone out there knows of elderly or disabled people knock on their door make sure they are okay. See if they need help getting food.... ect. So many don't have support. I don't have family and only friends that live in other states.
I have still waiting for ADA to call me back. I call once a week asking them to call me.

Employers tolerate it now. I don't go off my poperty much do to my disablities. I notice this attitude every time I go out now before not so much. It pains me to think that I am having these problems there have to be many others out there. I speak up. I tell everyone hoping to help those that feel like they can't stand up for themelves. So if anyone out there knows of elderly or disabled people knock on their door make sure they are okay. See if they need help getting food.... ect. So many don't have support. I don't have family and only friends that live in other states.
I have still waiting for ADA to call me back. I call once a week asking them to call me.
Im sorry youre still having problems. Im assuming the options we discussed didnt work out for you. Maybe you could reach out to someone at your church to help you. At lot of churches do rent a teen programs to help the elderly and disabled. Id definately contact the local news if not. This should not be happening to you

Im sorry youre still having problems. Im assuming the options we discussed didnt work out for you. Maybe you could reach out to someone at your church to help you. At lot of churches do rent a teen programs to help the elderly and disabled. Id definately contact the local news if not. This should not be happening to you
I am thinking about the news.
The things we talked about I looked into and called a few place. The answer s were all the same. But I now know those aren't options and can look at other things. Thank you all for suggestions and support.
I will look into churches and see if they "rent" out their teens.

Back
Top Bottom