Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Dr. Levine said today that a vaccinated person can pass it on for only about 1 day. Unvaccinated for a week or more.
"Studies of viral dynamics further suggest that while viral loads in breakthrough infections may be as high in vaccinated individuals as they are in unvaccinated individuals, viral loads in those who are vaccinated decline more rapidly, and the virus that they shed is less likely to be culture-positive than virus shed by unvaccinated individuals.7,8 This suggests that people who are fully vaccinated are less likely to become infected and if infected, will be contagious for shorter periods than unvaccinated people. "

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2786040

As was later said, he is an emotional abuser, she needs to get out.
Indeed. But she has been in worse. She's been with this man for 15 years and he has never physically hurt her, for which I am grateful. Her previous used to put her in the hospital on the regular and it was only a matter of time before she would have ended up in the morgue. She has mental health issues and cannot support herself. Thanks to Pres Reagan, there are no good options for her. If she left him she would end up on the street, and then dead. And no, she would not come to stay with me, although she does love me. She is very unstable.

It is usually the elderly that do not want unvaccinated people around them since they are much more likely to have a really bad outcome should they get Covid.
That's the case here. As I said, I love her dearly. But my health is not great and my husband and I are still raising one of her children. He has nowhere else to go if anything happens to us, except state custody. Not risking Covid again.

Indeed. But she has been in worse. She's been with this man for 15 years and he has never physically hurt her, for which I am grateful. Her previous used to put her in the hospital on the regular and it was only a matter of time before she would have ended up in the morgue. She has mental health issues and cannot support herself. Thanks to Pres Reagan, there are no good options for her. If she left him she would end up on the street, and then dead. And no, she would not come to stay with me, although she does love me. She is very unstable.

That's the case here. As I said, I love her dearly. But my health is not great and my husband and I are still raising one of her children. He has nowhere else to go if anything happens to us, except state custody. Not risking Covid again.
I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. So sorry with what you're going thru. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom