Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Ha I’m not having a rough time. As I’ve already said I’ve had covid and been vaccinated. I’m not eligible for the booster yet but don’t particularly have a problem with getting it. There have been no less than 30 people that have tested positive at work since Christmas and I assure you they are and have been wearing masks. It’s required.
Quite a few of them have been vaccinated as well yet still tested positive and got sick. So…again I’d ask what’s next? Continue living under a rock pretending the mandates and guidelines that have put so many businesses out of business are actually working? Ever actually worked? People have been buying into the BS for so long they cannot think for themselves anymore. It’s really sad.
And getting into arguements on the internet wont change that. Write your congressman instead of being arguementative to your fellow man. You can only control what you do. I myself am here for you in support and hope that you are well. But I cant control what the policies in place are. We're all struggling right now so lets remember that. I think you're coming from a place of anger and frustration and I'd love it if we could all help you through that. We're here for you. :hugs thats what this community is about!

When it comes to vaccines being effective I’m not even disputing that. My wife was vaccinated already when my 9 yr old son tested positive. They were both sick for like 3 days and it was 3 weeks for me. I’m talking about the rest of the BS. Nobody can even dispute it. Look at the numbers.

When it comes to vaccines being effective I’m not even disputing that. My wife was vaccinated already when my 9 yr old son tested positive. They were both sick for like 3 days and it was 3 weeks for me. I’m talking about the rest of the BS. Nobody can even dispute it. Look at the numbers.
What's the rest of the BS?

And getting into arguements on the internet wont change that. Write your congressman instead of being arguementative to your fellow man. You can only control what you do. I myself am here for you in support and hope that you are well. But I cant control what the policies in place are. We're all struggling right now so lets remember that. I think you're coming from a place of anger and frustration and I'd love it if we could all help you through that. We're here for you. :hugs thats what this community is about!
Nope no anger. I just like to see people help themselves instead of living completely in fear. That’s no way to live.

Back
Top Bottom