Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Here is the calif version
Typical Mexican baked goods. Not sweet at all. More like bread.
349DEE19-74B4-4A21-AB67-FEF190DD9298.png

Doctor never called me back...not surprised. I guess I'm just thinking no news is good news. She put me on another pill but its twice a day now and in conjunction with the water pill. When I first take it I feel as if I've been poisoned...sweaty palms...sweaty feet...nervousness. Takes about an hour or two until I feel calm. I feel like this new pill is working but my body has to adjust to it. I'm starting to feel better either way. Still can't bring myself to take my bp though. Too afraid to find out if its all in my head

Found some Covid andigen test at the second Walgreens I went to today.
DD needed one to return to the dorm. She was neg. (Test were @ $10.e.)
She also needed a booster and Costco had the brand she needed. She's squared away.
I was neg also. Couldnt believe it. No symptoms but plently exposure. :confused:
Everyone at my work caught it. All boosted and all vaccinated. Im the only one that didnt get it. There's only good luck I guess

They keep coming. Let's just hope they start sooner than later to be less contagious. And less strong. . . .a new variant. Won't let me share it. I can try another site... maybe you've seen it. The "stealth" they are calling it.

Back
Top Bottom