Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

6:37pm
Hand and wrist feel a little better hard to raise arm past straight out
Temp 99.1
Little little shiver feel cold
Keep an eye on that. Plus any drooping in your face or inability to smile. Time lost makes brain loss. I hope its just muscular but what youve described is a stroke sign. Please please please be safe!

3:00AM
Weird side I can only attribute to the vaccine. I am very regular with my sleep cycle. I could not really get comfortable to sleep. Yeah my arm hurts but not bad. So right now at 3:03AM I'm wide awake like it's 1 or 2 pm in the day. This is not at all me. Can't explain. At least it's Sunday

Just saw this in the news

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ures-could-affect-home-covid-test/6650634001/

So for those of us who live in places where the weather drops below 35F, if the tests are left in your mailbox for too long, they probably are defective. Just think of how much money was spent to buy and send out these tests, only to have them ruined by the weather. My mail doesn't come to my house, it comes to a community box at the end of our street. So sometimes I can go 2-3 days without checking it. Pretty sure the tests I picked up out of my box yesterday are no good now. The article says they shouldn't be left out in the cold for more than a few hours. What about those who check their mail everyday but happen to be at work for hrs after the mail is delivered?

Just saw this in the news

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ures-could-affect-home-covid-test/6650634001/

So for those of us who live in places where the weather drops below 35F, if the tests are left in your mailbox for too long, they probably are defective. Just think of how much money was spent to buy and send out these tests, only to have them ruined by the weather. My mail doesn't come to my house, it comes to a community box at the end of our street. So sometimes I can go 2-3 days without checking it. Pretty sure the tests I picked up out of my box yesterday are no good now. The article says they shouldn't be left out in the cold for more than a few hours. What about those who check their mail everyday but happen to be at work for hrs after the mail is delivered?
I just heard this too. Keep in mind they were probably ruined long before they even got in your mailbox. Who knows how long they sat on the mail truck. Such a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom