Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Please don't go down the path of making things personal. That will get the thread shut down. It also isn't the only likely reason in either case.
Sigh. Making an effort to be fair...
Please don't go down the path of making things personal.
This thread has made me and others feel unwelcome. People disregard my opinions and act in ways that makes me feel uncomfortable. If people really respected others opinions, instead of shoving their own at them, this thread would be much more welcoming.

I have came to this thread in hopes to find members who are truly willing to listen to others, whether or not they have the same views. Sadly, this has not been the case.

As a whole, most of you have been very unwelcoming and rude.

And this is why most of the original posters who followed the original intent of this thread no longer post. When it became a vaxer/antivaxer, hoaxer/antihoaxer exchange the purpose of this thread was no longer relevant.

"How has it affected your daily life?"

And this is why most of the original posters who followed the original intent of this thread no longer post. When it became a vaxer/antivaxer, hoaxer/antihoaxer exchange the purpose of this thread was no longer relevant.

"How has it affected your daily life?"
Exactly. This thread has done more separation than bringing together, IMO.

People are too caught up in trying to “fix” someone who has a different opinion than them, and shutting people down for having different thought processes and views.

Exactly. This thread has done more separation than bringing together, IMO.

People are too caught up in trying to “fix” someone who has a different opinion than them, and shutting people down for having different thought processes and views.
I would pray on that for a while.

This thread has made me and others feel unwelcome. People disregard my opinions and act in ways that makes me feel uncomfortable. If people really respected others opinions, instead of shoving their own at them, this thread would be much more welcoming.

I have came to this thread in hopes to find members who are truly willing to listen to others, whether or not they have the same views. Sadly, this has not been the case.

This is exactly word for word what you yourself have done in this very thread. But that is ok? Anyone who has a difference of opinion than you you jump on. This response will probably be deleted and that's fine but it is nothing but the truth.

SPECIAL TESTING? DD is doing something similar later this week. I need to look up what kind of test they need.:th
Probably varies based on the airline. I looked into it a while back when we thought about going to Ireland for the honeymoon. Their policy was a negative pcr within 3 days of travel. Negative swab test upon arrival, fill out a tracking form and then a negative test 3 days before leaving. Needless to say it was a little much

Back
Top Bottom