Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Some background. I am a RN and have been working mostly Covid Units since it began.
I got all my shots when first available because it seemed the right thing to do at the time. I'm not sure I would now. Started getting progressively weaker over several months. I'm 67 so I blew it off as getting older. Tested Covid+ on a home test but (-) at the hospital.
Getting stronger now. Off the home O2. Hopefully returning to work in a few weeks.
Bless you and thank you for all you do! I wish you the best in your continued recovery :hugs

Best to not interact with pets while having Covid, just as you don't want to interact with the humans at home either.
Mary
I’m doing my best, but my older cat is used to being physically attached to a human any time one is available. My youngest, at least, says “hello” and goes about his day, mostly. My “middle cat” just uses us as a can opener. She should be fine.

Wow, and you are an RN.
Yes, DW also. It scares me that most people go through this with NO medical background. The last doctor said everything is normal, that I was sick and it's just taking a long time to recover. I don't know. I feel fine until I try to exert myself. Then I feel like I'm going to pass out. (Half hour work, 2 hours laid out on the sofa.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom