Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

No, the applying to get it back.
Got it. I was working inhouse contracts at the hospital when I got sick. Instead of just telling my supervisor I was sick like a normal workplace I had to fill out a ton of paper work and send it to a HR subcontractor along with paper work that my doctor had the company fill out.
To make a long story a LITTLE shorter They missed their own deadlines and my leave expired. I was terminated but told I could reapply and be immediately rehired. That was over a month ago. I have also applied to 'Travel' companies for work here in town but it is a traditionally slow hiring season. Not too worried. I plan to semi-retire anyway.
As I learned in my construction days, "I was looking for a job when I came here, I'll be looking for a job when I leave."

Home and auto insurance can be incredibly expensive. There are water shortages everywhere, even Florida will be impacted by that.
I've never experienced a water shortage. But then again I don't choose to live in a desert. I can agree that home insurance is expensive in Florida. My father was concerned when the hurricane went through because his rates were gonna go up. But other than that his only complaint has been that it's cold...it's like 55 :smack . Woke up this morning here and it was 15.

Influenza, RSV, and other respiratory viruses with rapid mutation rates that are spread by droplets?
As they have been for millions of years. Feel free to isolate yourselves. The rest of us will make sure life goes on.

d7656fba-7788-4339-b15b-cfebe6b5bf19_1277x1706maskedup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom