Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I'm not too far from you in n IL. Used to be 2 springs on the property. They went dry along with my uncle's well when the Joliet park district started pumping for the golf course. Joliet is saying they are going to run the aquifer dry in a couple decades because of the business needing water.
The rich get richer and the rest die trying. Same old story and still not funny. :idunno

Please let me know if you are interested in sincere discourse. I can disprove all of your prior claims regarding mask and vaccine use.

Do you have your CIC, by any chance?
🤔 That would be refreshing. Can you put me in touch with anyone who has not already declared that my lived personal experience and research is bogus?

Good afternoon. Since Mr. Goseek lead with his credentials, I think it would be fair to open with mine.

I am a PhD Microbiologist with expertise in applied, environmental, clinical, healthcare-asscoiated, and select agent microbiology dealing with such organisms as anthrax and the literal black death. A summary of my collaborations and research, including those which required annual user certification of both N95 respirators and Powered-Air-Purifying Respirators with multiple infection control workers at healthcare facilities, state public health departments, the FDA, and EPA, can be found here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=Moulton-Meissner&sort=date&size=100

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom