Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

What's it about? I don't have the data to stream it 😔
It is series of clips of the experiences a very few of the people injured by the vaccines interspersed with clips of Fauci and others giving the narrative (both promo of the shots and dissing of anyone not pushing the shots). Several of the injured people were in the trials, most, I think, I'm not sure about whether all of them were.)

Among other things, they tell how (and to whom) they tried to report their reactions. And the differences between how these trials were run compared to how trials were typically run - among the most notable is they could check boxes for reactions such as redness at the injection site, low grade fever but there was no box for "can't feel my face", "need a feeding tube", or "death" and no way to add anything not listed.

It does a pretty good job of covering many of types of long term reactions. And some about why their issues aren't likely caused by other things.

One thing that stands out, is one person saying she gets it that many people had no bad reactions. She names several of her family, friends, and acquaintances who didn't. But some people did. Also, why no one knows how many - because of what happened to these people, and the others they know of with similar issues, when they tried say anything. Or that didn't try because they saw what happened to people who tried.

Last edited:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...t=Heart failure.,device or a heart transplant.

"...Potential complications of myocarditis may include:

• Heart failure. Untreated, myocarditis can damage the heart muscle so that it can't pump blood well. In severe cases, myocarditis-related heart failure may require a ventricular assist device or a heart transplant...."

https://investors.modernatx.com/new...ine-and-Provides-Business-Update/default.aspx

"...CAMBRIDGE, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 9, 2023 / Moderna, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRNA), a biotechnology company pioneering messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines, today announced updates on its industry-leading mRNA pipeline. Moderna continues to scale, now with 48 programs in development, including 36 programs in clinical trials encompassing mRNA infectious disease vaccines and mRNA therapeutics spanning seven different modalities.

"We enter 2023 in a great position, with significant momentum across our clinical pipeline, a highly energized team and a strong balance sheet of over $18 billion of cash and cash equivalents," said Stéphane Bancel, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna. ...

Cardiovascular: Relaxin

• First patients have been dosed in a Phase 1B trial of our heart failure treatment candidate, mRNA-0184. This first-in-human Phase 1B clinical trial is being conducted in patients with stable heart failure to evaluate its safety and tolerability, and to assess the pharmacokinetic (PK) profile and pharmacodynamic (PD) effects of a range of dose levels and dose intervals of mRNA-0184
  • mRNA-0184 encodes for relaxin, a naturally occurring hormone that is known to cause hemodynamic changes that are potentially beneficial for heart failure patients. The mRNA sequence of mRNA-0184 is engineered to instruct the body to produce relaxin with an extended half-life, with the goal of producing a sustained clinical benefit in heart failure patients - this longer half-life may result in more durable effects compared to previous approaches
  • mRNA-0184 utilizes similar technology as our propionic acidemia candidate, mRNA-3927..."

Yall were busy. Gonna go catch up now.

-- OK, still need to follow-up on masks (there are so many kinds, I've stalled on this because there is so many factors in what makes one kind better than aother, bruh)

-- Do some more reading about the origin. As a scientist, I'd be sorely disappointed if it does shake out to be a lab accident. Our group is very careful about opening unknown shipments inside a biosafety cabinet.

-- Check into long-term effects, and whether they can be attributed to the vaccine being badly made, or if the injuries are noticeable because so many people got vaccinated over such a short period of time.

Last edited:

-- OK, still need to follow-up on masks (there are so many kinds, I've stalled on this because there is so many factors in what makes one kind better than aother, bruh)

-- Do some more reading about the origin. As a scientist, I'd be sorely disappointed if it does shake out to be a lab accident. Our group is very careful about opening unknown shipments inside a biosafety cabinet.

-- Check into long-term effects, and whether they can be attributed to the vaccine being badly made, or if the injuries are noticeable because so many people got vaccinated over such a short period of time.
I have heard the practices in China are not what they are here. Of course that could just be proganda

Where have you been? I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the internet

Just a heads up to everyone if you want the vax or want to have tests on hand do it now. The president is set to end the COVID public emergency status in May. This will make the vax no longer free and exponentially raise the cost of testing.

Just relaying information; not pushing vaccinations. At any rate it's looking like the vax is going to be like the flu vax in which it's a "we don't know what strains will be so let's just shoot it with a shotgun" approach.

Back
Top Bottom