Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have 6 of my own kids and was a preschool teacher for Years trust me I am well aware how disgusting kids are 🤣 there are a few shots that can be combined what I was getting at was that in order for them to quote un quote protect you from every strain of the known flu virus it would be 18 different vaccines they just pick which one for the year they think will be the biggest threat and roll with it. It's It's Toss up no one really knows. Hence why it's called Practicing medicine

If you are unvaccinated and asymptomatic as well…you spread that virus around with every breath.
Oh, so that's the thing?
Well, if the vaccinated are catching Covid, they're spreading it too!
If the jab stops you from getting sick, you're safe. If the jab doesn't stop you from getting sick, why get it?
The vaccinated are afraid of the unvaccinated. Why? Is it because the vaccine is a failure?
By this point, EVERYONE has been exposed; because you cannot hide behind a mask or in a basement from an airborne virus.

But, if you're afraid of the unvaccinated, you can always wear a mask, or hide in your basement for another two years.

Oh, so that's the thing?
Well, if the vaccinated are catching Covid, they're spreading it too!
If the jab stops you from getting sick, you're safe. If the jab doesn't stop you from getting sick, why get it?
The vaccinated are afraid of the unvaccinated. Why? Is it because the vaccine is a failure?
By this point, EVERYONE has been exposed; because you cannot hide behind a mask or in a basement from an airborne virus.

But, if you're afraid of the unvaccinated, you can always wear a mask, or hide in your basement for another two years.
Anyone w Covid can spread it. Afraid of unvaccinated? No. I did not say that. Don’t assume you can answer for me. Or generalize that everyone has been exposed. Most of the deaths from Covid are from patients who are unvaccinated. The vaccine has prevented people from developing severe cases of COVID requiring hospitalization. But it won’t help you if you don’t take it. And it is your choice. Covid is a very painful way to die. You suffocate. It’s not for sissies. I believe in science. (And my basement is finished, and a very comfy space. 😀)

Just a side note. When they say that "The ICU's are at full capacity", it's a scare quote.
They're at almost full capacity every day (design capacity). If it's busy, they try to keep a bed open for an emergency or a "Code Blue". If they need more space ICU patients are quickly moved into the ED, PACU, Stepdown and Cardiac Care Units.
The hospitals are short-handed. They get to full capacity sooner not because beds are filled, but because they have to limit admissions due to not enough staff/nurses.

If you are unvaccinated and asymptomatic as well…you spread that virus around with every breath.
I'm a preschool educator with a strong immune system. (Killer squirrel 😁was accurate..kids are like Petri dishes)
MRNA is specific. If you’ve taken a Tylenol you have unwittingly used the technology.
I got Covid - from a vaccinated relative

https://data.cms.gov/covid-19/covid-19-nursing-home-data

and

Simple analysis of that data

"... [From] Weekly infection, mortality reports from over 15,000 US nursing homes who were required to report their numbers to Medicare (aka CMS). ...

I simply compute the dead:alive for the period after the vax (Feb 2021 to May 2021) and divide it by the dead:alive for the period before the vax (Jun 2020 to the end of Jan 2021). I combined all the numbers from all 15,000 nursing homes with no omissions.

If the vaccine works, the ratio will be <1.

If the vaccine does nothing, the ratio will be 1 (assuming the same variant is in circulation which is true for the restricted time frame I used).

If the vaccine is making things worse and making you more likely to die, the ratio will be >1.

The ratio was 1.75
Next
instead of counting the number of facilities where the IFR [infection fatality rate] got better or worse, I’m just adding up all the numbers of infections and all the deaths and computing the after/before odds ratio.

This is simple to understand.

I computed the overall IFR on the period before the vax.

I computed the overall IFR on the period after the vax.

That’s it.

If the vax worked, the new IFR should be dramatically lower.
Prevax is 0.171345161
Postvax is 0.278653426

This means that if you get COVID right after you got the vaccine, you are 1.6 times more likely to die (compute from .278/.171)
..."

Hm... he may have gotten a little sloppy with his verb tenses in that last paragraph - this was all limited to a short time frame to minimize the effect of different variants.
This 🔼 doesn't support this 🔽 very well.
...Most of the deaths from Covid are from patients who are unvaccinated. ...

The hospitals are short-handed. They get to full capacity sooner not because beds are filled, but because they have to limit admissions due to not enough staff/nurses.
The hospitals are laying off right now. They have been crying about a nursing shortage for a lot longer than the 25 years I've been at it. What they mean is, they want to have more nurses so they can drive the wages and working conditions down further.

The hospitals are laying off right now. They have been crying about a nursing shortage for a lot longer than the 25 years I've been at it. What they mean is, they want to have more nurses so they can drive the wages and working conditions down further.
I feel for those in medical and education professions. I couldn't work in either of those fields in today's world

Back
Top Bottom