Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Yeah, exactly. There are other threads but none with the same group of people. I imagine some have become familiar and comfortable with the people in this particular thread. I adapt and am happy anywhere but some like the familiarity.

And I love that image :love

We don’t quite have a farm but do have almost 3 acres. :D

And I would be drinking Long Island iced
tea, but otherwise pretty accurate. ;)
I fixed it for ya!
9AEF18C8-6B26-45F7-8E5D-A88770E5B20F.jpeg

Kale is not my favorite but also not the worst thing ever. I mostly choke it down in an effort to be “healthy.” :lau

I read somewhere that if you put salt and olive oil on it after taking the ribs out, and massage it good, that helps break it down and improves the texture and flavor. I guess it helps, but baby spinach is just easier and better for me and nutritionally about the same. Love me some baby spinach, raw or in omelets, lightly steamed with a scoche of butter and lots of Parmesan or nutritional yeast flakes or .... pardon me, I'm drooling!

I read somewhere that if you put salt and olive oil on it after taking the ribs out, and massage it good, that helps break it down and improves the texture and flavor. I guess it helps, but baby spinach is just easier and better for me and nutritionally about the same. Love me some baby spinach, raw or in omelets, lightly steamed with a scoche of butter and lots of Parmesan or nutritional yeast flakes or .... pardon me, I'm drooling!
Kale grows great for me. Spinach is a hit or miss
So kale it is

Here possesion of marijuana is punishable by upto an year of prison, cultivation is 10 years of prison and trading of marijuana gets you 30 years of prison. Alcohol consumption in Bihar may get you upto ten years of prison, but thankfully police is extremely corrupt in Bihar and laws are rarely enforced, specially if you can bribe the police. A chicken or a dozen of eggs can take care of the police.
Two weeks ago.. When the government told us at 5.30 pm that all the bars and restaurants and such had to close at 6 pm , a journalist in Amsterdam was interviewing owners about this new situation. But then the journalist saw a ‘coffee’ shop (where you can smoke a joint and buy marijuana and ‘weed’ ) where people where queuing up before the entrance. A lot of people wanted to buy a good stack to overcome this quarantine days to come. At 6 pm the que got longer and longer, 🤪
Next day the government gave permission for all restaurants, take aways and ‘coffee’ shops to sell over the counter if people keep a distance. They where afraid for more illegal trading.
This was the funniest Corona news item I've seen so far.

This evening the government extended the period of staying and working at home as much as is healthy (we still can take a walk and do shoppings if we hold on to a distance) till at least the 28thof april. Schools are all closed till after spring hollidays wich is the 6th of may,

I usually sauté and/or steam (sometimes I put the lid on the pan and do both at once) in olive oil so it’s not too hard but I usually leave all the stems and everything. :oops:

I do love spinach though so that’s my choice for omelettes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom