Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Are you still going to work?
Are farmers still milking cows 😆
I'm doing what I can to keep farmers alive and get dairy products in the stores for consumers.

I do my best to keep people working , love this quote;
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, “It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true, than be selfish and worry about my liver.” - by Jack Handy
😆

Are farmers still milking cows 😆
I'm doing what I can to keep farmers alive and get dairy products in the stores for consumers.

I do my best to keep people working , love this quote;
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, “It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true, than be selfish and worry about my liver.” - by Jack Handy
😆
Spray those truck drivers.
;)

Playing devil's advocate, not that I think this way...... Probably doesn't want to overwhelm the hospitals with people who didn't cancel their vacation

But those people have to come off the boat at some point, somewhere... and the longer it's allowed to spread all over the ship, the more cases you'll be stuck with dealing with in the end. (And I don't know when this ship originally set sail but I definitely question anyone who thinks taking a cruise right now is a good idea.)

Anyone here in Florida?

If I just heard the news story correctly the wacko governor of Florida is not letting a cruise ship dock because there are foreigners on it. He's going to let everybody on the ship potentially die because he doesn't want a few people to use up hospital beds?

This is nuts.
I agree with both sides of this :hmm
But I'll say if I see someone dying I'm giving them CPR and it ain't going to be hands only. I'll worry about whether or not they have something after.

Back
Top Bottom