Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I hear that "Schiff" is proposing investigation of the way our crisis had moved along. I am not trying to be political but it is reallydirty for anyone

to attack people (or one) for who are participating in doing what's best for America by asking or accepting help , or those all people volunteer

scientists on board, the Navy, the FDA, Big Corporations , small businesses, doctors , nurses and hospital workers, FEMA, all to get involved in a very serious way. And those businesses who do a lot but lay low..

I feel that those who are trying to battle this pandemic should get a salute. And that includes those at the very top as well. Who are addressing most hearsay.

No worries. It'll be passed on to people who already can't afford it. >_>;
Like, health insurance stocks are sky rocketing. It's cause health insurance companies are technically losing money now but expect to make tons with panicked consumers turning to private insurance in 2021 at inflated rates. It's been being stated publicly and behind closed doors for months that they're just going to raise rates to cover their costs.
https://www.modernhealthcare.com/in...t-higher-2021-insurance-premiums-benefit-cutshttps://www.fool.com/investing/2020/03/26/health-insurance-premiums-could-rise-by-over-40-du.aspxhttps://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...us-costs-hit-financial-performance-2020-03-06

Sad but true,. I hope they get their day in hell for what they do or things o to make money, increase rates, etc. on American people. I think at some time in the future we need to boycott their new business and transfer to a decent company.

Blatant violation of BYC rules

Highly doubt anything will be done

Your opinion is Valid. So are many others. The only stuff I have to stay is if you work for a country , sometimes things are done by those at the top that don't make sense to us commoners , LOL. There is a lot that goes on behind the "door" that will ruin America in the long one . You can't expect the leadership to tell us all of what they know because they can't. I am sure blame will be dealt to the right people at the right time. I have hope for that.

Anyone here in Florida?

If I just heard the news story correctly the wacko governor of Florida is not letting a cruise ship dock because there are foreigners on it. He's going to let everybody on the ship potentially die because he doesn't want a few people to use up hospital beds?

This is nuts.

Ok, to be fair, have made it now thru page 119. But if I don't relieve the +quotes now it will just be silly to wait until get to the last post!
:p
If alcohol works on the outside, why not drink it, and hope it works on the inside? Besides, if you’re drinking, you’re in no condition to be outside getting infected! :thumbsup
I’m making myself a raspberry filled vanilla cake with homemade buttercream frosting tonight. :love :drool
...Need 60 percent or more ... Drink some moonshine :gig
I will drink to that!
I firmly believe in using Everclear or other high proof (over 120 proof = over 60% alcohol) both inside and out, LOL! With a stock built up for months now, hand sanitizer can be made with it if absolutely necessary, but far better is using it to boost the immune system as well as the mood simultaneously. Like consider an alcoholic smoothie chock full of raspberry, vanilla and cream, some ascorbate powders vitamins and zinc, as a health tonic (with optional cake on the side).

The strong stuff can also be used for extractions from superfoods like turmeric and reishi.

Some people need a healthy dose of fear right now
Ok. Picture soap bubbles, like kids do at birthday parties, blowing in the breeze and floating along occasionally landing on you or the grass or a table.
Now imagine the bubbles take hours or days to pop.
Now imagine them so small you can't see them and they can kill you or whomever touches them.
Imagine this is the novel coronavirus!
:eek:
Out of curiosity, what is the alternative to grocery shopping? Especially if if you live alone, lack a social network, can't afford delivery, etc. what's the game plan?

Don't eat?

I always wonder what circumstances someone has going on to make them behave out of place...
1. Ability to preserve food. Dehydrate. Freezing. Canning. Pickling. Fermenting.
And of course, appropriate storage cotainers and spaces.
2. Fishing.Hunting.Foraging wild plants and fungi.Crabbing.Gathering shellfish.Gardening crops.Raising livestock.Dumpster diving...
:lol:
What a great day, chipped a back tooth badly on a nasty corndog and can't go to the dentist since all are closed! Wont see ya unless it's an emergency, which I don't think this qualifies.😬
Was it the hot dog, or the stick?
Hope it isn't hurting.
My back molar cracked in crunching hard pork skins, and can't get looked at now, but so far so good. That was over a month ago when I had no insurance or money.
:fl
I'm doing this... I am moving my birthday 3 months up because this is life now.
Fair warning. You WILL get spam with that.
Use separate emails just for the club memberships- one for each bithday during the year!
:gig:lau:gig

Anyone here in Florida?

If I just heard the news story correctly the wacko governor of Florida is not letting a cruise ship dock because there are foreigners on it. He's going to let everybody on the ship potentially die because he doesn't want a few people to use up hospital beds?

Best thing would be to let everyone off and immediately take anyone not needing medical treatment to enforced quarantine, but I don't think that's a thing yet in the US?

Best thing would be to let everyone off and immediately take anyone not needing medical treatment to enforced quarantine, but I don't think that's a thing yet in the US?
I don't understand his reasoning.
Sounds retarded to me.

Back
Top Bottom