Corrupt a Wish

you turn in to @catloverlu 😈

I wish I had a pet tortoise
Your pet tortoise quickly outgrows his enclosure and swells up to enormous size. He's so heavy you can't pick him up without help, and he spends the day wandering your house and yard bumping into and moving EVERYTHING around. To make matters worse, his poops are larger than a horse's and incredibly stinky. You spend a good part of each day taking things away from him that he should not be eating, and he fights with your dogs for their food. Your dogs eat his poop and they stink too. He periodically digs out under your fence and random strangers or the pound bring him home because everyone knows him by name in a 4 mile radius.

Your pet tortoise quickly outgrows his enclosure and swells up to enormous size. He's so heavy you can't pick him up without help, and he spends the day wandering your house and yard bumping into and moving EVERYTHING around. To make matters worse, his poops are larger than a horse's and incredibly stinky. You spend a good part of each day taking things away from him that he should not be eating, and he fights with your dogs for their food. Your dogs eat his poop and they stink too. He periodically digs out under your fence and random strangers or the pound bring him home because everyone knows him by name in a 4 mile radius.
PErFECT!

You stay until winter and then you get so much snow that it's piled 60 feet deep on top of your house and you freeze to death and DIE

I WISH FOR A TORTOISE
What is it with you people and tortoises?

chip.jpg

Here you go. Wish granted.

I wish my neighbors would lend me their parrot for a week.
I‘ll wait for someone to make a wish so I can corrupt it!
The following week is spent catching the parrot and putting it into cages with increasingly complicated locking mechanisms, only for it to escape so that you must capture it in increasingly distant and unpleasant locations, eventually ending up in Gary Indiana.

I wish I could go to Columbia.

Back
Top Bottom