Corrupt a Wish

All the food in your house is now made up of cherries. Your fridge and cabinets are filled with nothing but cherries. The cherries quickly begin to rot.

I wish I had a lightsaber
Your lighsaber arrives. Excitedly you unwrap it, and begin your inspection of your new saber. Sadly, you didn't properly read the instructions and:

X1JeotU.png

The funeral will be closed casket.

I wish I had a husky dog
Due to a misunderstanding at the pound, the "husky dog" you end up with is actually a 90 pound morbidly obese Pug names Barry. This week is also "no take-backsies" week at the pound, so you and Barry are now bonded for the rest of his (admittedly probably very short) life.

I wish I was sedated.

Due to a misunderstanding at the pound, the "husky dog" you end up with is actually a 90 pound morbidly obese Pug names Barry. This week is also "no take-backsies" week at the pound, so you and Barry are now bonded for the rest of his (admittedly probably very short) life.

I wish I was sedated.
Wish granted. Except the nurse gave you too many and you end up dying :)
I wish I didn't spend as much money as I did today :(

Ahh, finally some peace.

Sadly, no amount of wish corruption will ever be worse than the feeling when you spend a boatload of money and regret it.

Your wish comes true, the company you bought so much from has realised that they've undercharged you. They decide to charge you double of what you've spent. At least it wasnt as much as you thought you'd spent.. it was.. more!

I wish I was an octopus

I wish I had a pet snake

North Carolina woman described as 'lover of snakes' killed by 8-foot python according to police.​

Raleigh, NC police are investigating a woman's death after she was found with a python around her neck. According to the police, an autopsy done Friday found the cause of death as asphyxiation due to strangulation by a snake.

I wish I could get my turkey to hatch some peafowl eggs.

Back
Top Bottom