Corrupt a Wish

After years of saving and planning, you are finally able to purchase your dream houseboat. You sell everything, transport your boat to it's new mooring place on a lovely bay, and move in. A week later, a fierce windstorm rips your boat loose from it's mooring and it drifts into the bay, where it is struck in the darkness by an oil tanker and sinks. You barely escape with your life and are now living on the zodiac you were using to go to shore. You have no supplies, no income, no savings, and no way to prove your identity. You are known as "the boat hobo" until the end of your days.

I wish I was a little bit taller.
You will grow as tall as Three of the biggest shoe sizes.
I wish I was a little bit shorter.

After years of saving and planning, you are finally able to purchase your dream houseboat. You sell everything, transport your boat to it's new mooring place on a lovely bay, and move in. A week later, a fierce windstorm rips your boat loose from it's mooring and it drifts into the bay, where it is struck in the darkness by an oil tanker and sinks. You barely escape with your life and are now living on the zodiac you were using to go to shore. You have no supplies, no income, no savings, and no way to prove your identity. You are known as "the boat hobo" until the end of your days.

I wish I was a little bit taller.
Oh my goodness, I am genuinely scared

you are now just the right height to whack your head on the overhead compartments in airplanes

edited to add: I wish I had a chicken big enough to ride on

Winter Olympics Snow GIF by Jurassic World

Your ride's here.

I'm out of wishes for today though.

Fine, I guess I'll have to make another wish, then.

I wish my pet isopods I ordered would come in the mail today. (They should be coming today, but it's almost 7:00 PM here, so...)

Back
Top Bottom