Corrupt a Wish

Pics
1655567066629.png

:lau

North Carolina woman described as 'lover of snakes' killed by 8-foot python according to police.​

Raleigh, NC police are investigating a woman's death after she was found with a python around her neck. According to the police, an autopsy done Friday found the cause of death as asphyxiation due to strangulation by a snake.
I stole that from here.

I wish I could get my turkey to hatch some peafowl eggs.
Your turkey sits a clutch of pea eggs and hatches a lovely brood. The "Peafowl Enlightenment and Education Party" (PEEP), sends a group of "observers" to the nest "to make sure the turkey is a fit mom". After a day or so harrassing the turkey, a squad of PEEPs moves in, siezes the brood, and flees with them back to peafowl controlled territory. Open warfare breaks out in your yard as the turkeys mount a vicious counterattack to "liberate" the clutch of baby peafowl from the PEEP army. The battle rages for days, with many casualties on both sides. Eventually, the survivors sign the accords bawking hill, and agree to return the babies to the momma turkey. Sadly, most of them perished in the battle. The 2 remaning survivors decide they don't want to join either band, and set off down the road into the sunset, never to be seen again.

I wish for more wishes.

Last edited:
Your turkey sits a clutch of pea eggs and hatches a lovely brood. The "Peafowl Enlightenment and Education Party" (PEEP), sends a group of "observers" to the nest "to make sure the turkey is a fit mom". After a day or so harrassing the turkey, a squad of PEEPs moves in, siezes the brood, and flees with them back to peafowl controlled territory. Open warfare breaks out in your yard as the turkeys mount a vicious counterattack to "liberate" the clutch of baby peafowl from the PEEP army. The battle rages for days, with many casualties on both sides. Eventually, the survivors sign the accords bawking hill, and agree to return the babies to the momma turkey. Sadly, most of them perished in the battle. The 2 remaning survivors decide they don't want to join either band, and set off down the road into the sunset, never to be seen again.

I wish for more wishes.

You receive unlimited wishes.

You sit down to relax and wish the day away, various piles of money and expensive objects start piling up around you, along with the occasional endangered poultry breed. The few hours of wishing you had planned become days, weeks. You continue your wishing stupor, you are living in pure ecstasy. However, you are unaware of the hunger gnawing at your stomach. Your muscles begin to atrophy, sores form on your skin against the chair. Your neighbor soon reports you being missing for several weeks. The police find you dead in a pile of trinkets, you’re practically a skeleton. The poultry you wished into existence have eaten your corpse.
Be careful what you wish for.

I wish that no houseplants were poisonous for pets.

You receive unlimited wishes.

You sit down to relax and wish the day away, various piles of money and expensive objects start piling up around you, along with the occasional endangered poultry breed. The few hours of wishing you had planned become days, weeks. You continue your wishing stupor, you are living in pure ecstasy. However, you are unaware of the hunger gnawing at your stomach. Your muscles begin to atrophy, sores form on your skin against the chair. Your neighbor soon reports you being missing for several weeks. The police find you dead in a pile of trinkets, you’re practically a skeleton. The poultry you wished into existence have eaten your corpse.
Be careful what you wish for.

I wish that no houseplants were poisonous for pets.
They are no longer poisonous for pets, but are now poisonous (to the touch) for humans. You must play a bizarre version of the floor is lava as you do not know which plants are poisonous and which ones are not! You're about to escape your house when your clothes get stuck on a large cactus, you try to get free and almost land on a small indoor tree. You manage to save yourself and jump towards the door. You miss and land on a tiny succulent. Goodbye.

I wish I could work less 😭

Back
Top Bottom