Cost of Terramycin?

bheila

Songster
11 Years
Feb 8, 2008
Kent, Wa
I was just curious what everyone else has been paying for Terramycin. I have a hen with an eye infection so I bought some Terramycin at the feed store for $17.95. After I got home I decided to look online where I buy my dogs flea med and it was only $9.95. Shipping is $5.00 and then only a $1.00 for each additional item. Who would have thought that even paying for shipping would have been cheaper.
idunno.gif

I pay $9.95 at our local feed store for the water-soluble packet.
smile.png

Last edited:
Terramycin soluble powder, which is notoriously ineffective, is pretty cheap. Like 5 bucks for a packet

Terramycin opthalmic ointment up here cost 15 for a little tube. That stuff seems to help some people.

Quote:
Looks like you should be reselling to us folks on BYC.
big_smile.png

Just joking....I wonder why it's so cheap where you are.

Hey, I can hook you up!!!! This bag isn't real big, about the size of card envelope maybe. I don't know if they come in different sizes or not, that's just the one I always grab.

Looks like you should be reselling to us folks on BYC. big_smile
Just joking....I wonder why it's so cheap where you are.

I think some may be talking terramycin soluble powder which is pretty cheap compared to the ointment in the tube. Our Terramycin powder is in the 5.00 range too but when it comes to the little tube ointment it is WAY more expensive.​

Back
Top Bottom