Coturnix hatching eggs

Thank you. I am going to hold on that as I found a local breeder that has 2-3 day old quail that will fit nicely with my own, born at about the same time. Thank you for your response just the same.

I received 54 AMAZINGLY well packed eggs from @Enthusiast today. Not one single break.
I'm letting them rest before incubating, but the wait is already killing me.
Very excited to see what hatches.
IMG_20200519_204349.jpg

I am desperately looking for some quality eggs. I’ve bought three separate orders from eBay and have one 5 week old quail in my pen. Not sure if I got lame eggs or if the usps is to blame. Never had an issue with high hatch rates. Can you message me your info, payment how to’s and your location and expected dates of shipment. Thanks.

I am desperately looking for some quality eggs. I’ve bought three separate orders from eBay and have one 5 week old quail in my pen. Not sure if I got lame eggs or if the usps is to blame. Never had an issue with high hatch rates. Can you message me your info, payment how to’s and your location and expected dates of shipment. Thanks.
I apologize, 4 months later 🤦.I was getting alerts when something posted on here but hasn't lately

Back
Top Bottom