Coturnix Quail Hatching Egg List (WY)

Okay, they're picking up now, so I'll have eggs to ship out on Monday! BettaCreek, I have you down for this shipment. What's your zip so I can calculate shipping?

smile.png
Let me know where to send payment then.
big_smile.png

Okay! Shipping will be $7.69 and I'll do $1 on the paypal/packing fees since I have most of what I'll need! My paypal is [email protected]. I am getting eggs from all of them except the tuxedos right now, so if you want some of the others just let me know!

Hey Betta! Did you send paypal? I think you did but I don't know your name LOL And do you want some of the others? There might be a few mixed in anyway, since I've been getting so many!

Okay, checked by zip, and your eggs are good to go to the PO first thing tomorrow!
Tonini, sent you a PM.

Woops! I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention! I totally forgot that I had even paid, until I got the shipping confirmation through paypal, lol. Thank you, I'll let you know how they make it through!

Ok. We had a bit of a family emergency today, so I'll be getting eggs out tomorrow to BettaCreek and Tonini. You'll get extras laid too, which is so far 8 for the day, and several still need to lay for the day! Up for next week are coopcrazy and fay, if you still want them please let me know! I just got an awesome little PURPLE egg from my range quail today! So excited about that LOL
I do still have Josh and Willowcol down, so if you guys see this please let me know if you're still interested!

Okay! Got them all boxed and ready to go... Man those are a PAIN to wrap LOL I've gotten them when they're not individually wrapped though, and a lot of them were broken. So they're all individually wrapped, then wrapped again! With any luck, that will keep them together!
Tonini and BettaCreek, sending your DC codes! Sent CoopCrazy a PM...

Back
Top Bottom