coughing peacock..?

I would try the Baytril once a day at 20mg/kg. You have the 10% solution, right? If so, that's 0.22ml for the 1100 gram bird and 0.3ml for the 1500 gram bird. If it's going to work you should see improvement in 2 to 3 days max.

-Kathy

I took that pic today:) how old do you think she is? Because 14 weeks is a guesstamite. ..when we bought her they said that she hatch out in July...we kew she ddidn't but that left us unsure how old she is. We have had her for 8 weeks now and we thought her and the other we bought were 8 weeks when we got them.

I took that pic today:) how old do you think she is? Because 14 weeks is a guesstamite. ..when we bought her they said that she hatch out in July...we kew she ddidn't but that left us unsure how old she is. We have had her for 8 weeks now and we thought her and the other we bought were 8 weeks when we got them.

How much does she weigh? If you can tell me that, I can look through my records and give you an estimate. :D of course others with more experience can probably guess just by looking at her pictures. :p

-kathy

I think shes a hen. Her and her brother are the same age but his legs are alot thicker and longer then hers and hes alot more ramble when shes just calm.
How big (size... not age they told you) was she when you got her? It is hard to judge from pics alone, she just doesn't seem like her markings are right for that age. I would guess she was more like 10 weeks, but if she has been sick for awhile it could slow down her growth and development too.

Bottom right was the day we got the two of them and the guy said they hatched in July. We just laughed because we knew he was full of it. We think she was sich when we got her. I will get a good pic of her with my husband holding her tonight.

Back
Top Bottom