Coughing young duck

i learned about it from @Miss Lydia and i’m misting over the ducks trying to get some mist on their cute little funny faces with the mist. 2x a day . I would do three times but it’s hard for me to catch the ducks once they’re out and about for the day so I do morning and evening,, also , I spray inside their coop after I clean out the poops and put fresh bedding every day just a to keep the straw dust down and disinfected
Do you just put the Oxine AH on a spray bottle and spray it on them and in the coop or do you water it down? My ducks always seem to be respiratory stuff and I'd love to find something that helps that is not antibiotics. Sorry I have so many questions! But if I try something new o want to be sure I do it right. Thank you @Jennbirdee and @MissLydia

mix it with water we do 3/4 cup into 1 gallon of water . i figured that to be 22 oz water in a sprayer and add 2 tablespoons of the oxine AH. make sure it says Oxine AH. The AH stands for Animal health you can buy it by the gallon. It is a little pricey I didn’t want to put out for the gallon at least not yet, so I bought a bottle that’s about the size of a quart for 27 something on Amazon do NOT buy the activator stuff you do not want to “activate” it for this kind of use . no problem asking questions. Ask as many as you want. That’s good. It’s only a problem when people are afraid to ask questions.

mix it with water we do 3/4 cup into 1 gallon of water . i figured that to be 22 oz water in a sprayer and add 2 tablespoons of the oxine AH. make sure it says Oxine AH. The AH stands for Animal health you can buy it by the gallon. It is a little pricey I didn’t want to put out for the gallon at least not yet, so I bought a bottle that’s about the size of a quart for 27 something on Amazon do NOT buy the activator stuff you do not want to “activate” it for this kind of use . no problem asking questions. Ask as many as you want. That’s good. It’s only a problem when people are afraid to ask questions.
Thank you so much! I just ordered a gallon of the stuff. Now I need to get a fogger/sprayer off Amazon. I really hope
this helps prevent their respiratory problems from recurring

Back
Top Bottom