Could I have 2 Roo’s?

MrsAWhatley2001

In the Brooder
Oct 19, 2021
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hi Everyone! I’m hoping to get some help with my hopefully silkie hen. I only have 2 and they looked completely different when they were young. Now they’re coming up on 6 months old. I know Einstein is a rooster, but Shelia is beginning to look a little bit masculine. Can I get some help? Do I have 2 roosters?
image.jpg
image-jpg.3158874

Einstein clearly has saddle feathers while Sheila does not, she just has some streamers coming out in the crest area. They are supposed to be the same age. I have heard Einey crow, not Sheila.
image.jpg

I still think they look different but Sheila is growing some streamers from her head for sure.

Thank you to anyone who reads and/or responds.

Mrs. Amber Whatley

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,020.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi Everyone! I’m hoping to get some help with my hopefully silkie hen. I only have 2 and they looked completely different when they were young. Now they’re coming up on 6 months old. I know Einstein is a rooster, but Shelia is beginning to look a little bit masculine. Can I get some help? Do I have 2 roosters? View attachment 3158872
image-jpg.3158874

Einstein clearly has saddle feathers while Sheila does not, she just has some streamers coming out in the crest area. They are supposed to be the same age. I have heard Einey crow, not Sheila. View attachment 3158881
I still think they look different but Sheila is growing some streamers from her head for sure.

Thank you to anyone who reads and/or responds.

Mrs. Amber Whatley
I'm not sure but I'm definitely watching this thread. I have eight week old silkies.

Back
Top Bottom