could it be?? a pig with no eyes?

Then they would notice I was right! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes, but I'm more concerned about getting the pig to a healthy weight than I am about proving who is "right."

It's much nicer when everyone can be right at the same time, and the animals can be healthy.

But one question, would any vet take a pig?
Some vets treat livestock.
Some vets only treat dogs & cats.
Some vets treat dogs, cats, and "exotic" pets (which usually includes miniature pigs).

You'd have to check with the particular vet to find out.

Some vets treat livestock.
Some vets only treat dogs & cats.
Some vets treat dogs, cats, and "exotic" pets (which usually includes miniature pigs).

You'd have to check with the particular vet to find out.
I mean, well, with our vet we would bring our lizards in for check ups! So I think they would take a mini pig...

I mean, well, with our vet we would bring our lizards in for check ups! So I think they would take a mini pig...
They might.

The easiest way to tell is to telephone them and ask, or if they have a website you can look and see if it says.

Or if you think they will listen better to a vet than to you, you could tell them you think the pig is blind (since you really do think he cannot see), then have them get a vet to see the pig, and then have the vet tell them that the pig is too fat.
They can even have this conversation with a vet present, parents seem to listen better when they are around strangers

Potbellies that get too heavy may even get so they cannot get around at all. Their feet and joints give out. They just cannot support all that weight.
Yes I know. That's why I was going to have this conversation with them tonight since they aren't back from work yet...

Back
Top Bottom