Could my Girl be a... Guy??

...and no there is no reason to be irritated at getting some good quility info for feature referance.

Of course though, giving and forcing are two different things. I did not insist she was ameraucana. I said her parents were. You, among others, have said it over and over again that she is an EE. How many times do you need to say it to be happy? So go on, get it all out in one post instead of clogging my email with so many posts. I really don't see how what I call my pullet matters to you. She is my chicken. I do not breed Ameraucanas, so she is in no danger of being misbred. So what is the big issue? In the light of another day, I can see that you all appear to be school-yard kids bent on being right. So go ahead, continue to convince each other (since I am not sure who you are trying to convince with these repetitions!) that *my* chicken is or is not a certain breed/coloring. Because I do not care. I will call her a polka-dotted bald eagle if I feel like it. She is my chicken and I can do that. However, if it is entertaining to you to argue a moot point, have at it. Just, like I said before, get it all out in one post please. My email is getting laggy.

Quote:
goodpost.gif
you think their bad here you should see the people on the Marans thread.
hide.gif

i actually find that school age kids are more apt to listen and take in good info and ask questions than adults are. it is quite sad to say the least that kids can act more mature than per-say some adults i know and no none of these people who have answered any of the questions on here are school age kids in fact they have many more yours of raising chickens. none of them have insulted you weather you like that or not. my kids are raised right and love learning new things and doing their own research as well they don't get irritated or mad if someone corrects them or gives them info that they will go and look up for themselves. i even talked about my own birds and not even talking about your bird along with other things that weren't even directed towards you.

you know why they are like that?? they don't like the breed as a whole misrepresented and i find that ameracuana breeders can be far worse than the marans people due to hatcheries misrepresenting the breed

I know nothing about the breed, but she looks like a girl and she is Beautiful!!! She is so cute with her blonde feathers. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom