Could use some help id'ing babies!

I got 4 white leghorns from McMurray in my last rainbow layers, and my mom only got one. But my mom got 9 silver-spangled hamburgs in her order, so they do send larger numbers of one breed occasionally.

just so you know i got a mix of brown egg layers i got what i thought was 14 white rocks know i think some of them are white giants. so you might have i or 2 white chicks that is something else.
1 ?
2Red sexlink?
3?
4 black sexlink i have 1 that looks like that
5?

Their varieties always vary greatly. There's no guarantee of how many of each type you'll get. I think you got a fine little package, though.
smile.png

Quote:
White giants, at least McMurray's, start out dark gray then feather out white, with dark legs and red earlobes. White rocks will have yellow legs and red earlobes. White leghorns will have yellow legs and white earlobes. Judging by the comb of the white chick in the picture, I'd guess she's a leghorn.

Okay this is what I know

#1 - Lt Brahma

#5 - Leghorn

As to # 2...it looks like one of the hybrid layers like a sex link, comet, golden buff, etc.

# 3 and # 4 - No clue but the one with the little bands on his eyes remind me of something I cannot remember. They are very distinctive bands.

They are adorable...that goes for all of them. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom