Could YOU survive TEOTWAWKI?

I got an overall A, I would probably survive but probably only if one of you Z's would help me!

But, since y'all shoot first and ask later I guess I am doomed!!
lol.png

Not enough zombie experience and I always wanted a different choice in the scenarios!
roll.png

You only have to be faster than the last person in line right??
I am fairly small and I am not terribly healthy, shoot me so I don't suffer and chuck me to the zombies.

Last edited:
Quote:
Zombie apocalypse is one of the many versions of The End Of The World As We Know It. Believe it or not, some people actually prepare for a zombie invasion, on the grounds that if you're prepared for that, you're prepared for literally anything short of an asteroid strike.
lau.gif

Oh, and you WANT an F in emotional. It would appear that compassion is not in order after Z-Day.
gig.gif

Just took the test again:

Physical - B (Higher than I expected.)
Mental - A (Nerds will rule the world after the zombies attack!)
Experience - A (Thank you, Max Brooks!)
Emotional - F (Weird, because I saved the friend.
hmm.png
)

I'll just hang out with my brother. He's the one with the guns. He also helped a group of his weirdo friends build a zombie proof shelter. LOL We're so ready. Read the book and we joke around about it a lot. I mean, really? Zombies? I can cook from nothing, so they will guard me as the food provider. I broke a nail trying to put a new magazine into a .45. Handy with a .22. If I have a shotgun, get the heck out of my way. I know how to sharpen a machete, key to the one swing blows. Zombies don't stand a chance!

Quote:
Zombie apocalypse is one of the many versions of The End Of The World As We Know It. Believe it or not, some people actually prepare for a zombie invasion, on the grounds that if you're prepared for that, you're prepared for literally anything short of an asteroid strike.
lau.gif

Oh, and you WANT an F in emotional. It would appear that compassion is not in order after Z-Day.
gig.gif

th.gif
roll.png

Quote:
lau.gif

gig.gif

th.gif
roll.png

I'm really not joking. Some people do prepare for this. Some discuss the possibility of zombies with a straight face, too.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom