country music thread!!!

I have way too many to list,...mostly right now Hank III and Miranda Lambert,....
big_smile.png

I can't believe nobody mentioned George Jones. That's OK with me. I thought I was the only one who didn't absolutely love him. That's one I really don't like.

But I'd like to add Marty Robbins.

Ed

Last edited:
Waylon Jennings

also George Strait, Johnny Cash, George Jones, Willie Nelson, Cal Smith, Charlie Pride, Dolly Parton, Keith Whitley, Hank Williams (Sr., Jr. & III), Ray Sott, Elvis Presley (And yes, Elvis had several country music albums), many, many more.

And of course my local pals like Darrel Worley, Mac McAnally, Mark Collie & Marty Stewart.
wink.png

George Straight, Willie Nelson, Neil Young, Johnny Cash..... I could go on and on. But if you want to hear my FAVORITE country group you need to check out Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit, out of Oakdale California. You'll kick up a dust storm like you wouldn't believe!

Quote:
OMG, I LOVE Keith Urban!!!! And Kenny Chesney!
big_smile.png

IKR?!
ya.gif
I like his new one that I can't remember the title of.

Is it, "I'm in"? And I also love the song, If I die young, by The Band Perry.

Last edited:
major Hank Williams III fan here, so much so i have a tattoo with his logo on my forearm...

also, amongst others, Bob Wayne (essential listening for fellow Hank III fans), David Allan Coe, Johnny Cash, Lonesome Wyatt/Those Poor B******s, Old Crow Medicine Show, The Devil Makes Three, Heinrich XIII and the Devilgrass Pickers, Hellbound Glory and of course Hank Williams Sr.

Back
Top Bottom