• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

SD11

Chirping
Dec 23, 2020
Hi, so I’ve seen Buttonhoarders thread on the covid shot club but it went a little wild and I can’t tell who got it and who isn’t :D

I’m not getting but a few of my family members are.
If you got it did you have a reaction to it?
If you’re not getting why aren’t you?

s you may be able to tell I like to hear people’s opinions on things 🤣
-Sweet Duck :) :) :) :)

I will not be getting it. My exposure risk is very low, and my health is good. I don't spend time with at risk people. Heck, I only go to town a couple times a month.

My sister got it, and had some pretty bad side effects. With the second shot, she was down for a week. Couldn't even sit up for the first two days because of the headaches. She got the shot because she works with elderly people.

I my situation was different, I may have considered it, but since I am not high risk, nor do I spend time with high risk people, I will pass on a new vaccine until the long term effects of it have determined.

I got both shots. Side effects from the second one had me down for two days, but it's very much worth it to go back to normal. My dad and older brother are extremely at risk (no immune system and scleroderma that can be triggered by a serious virus, respectively) so I got the shots as soon as I could. My whole family of 5 is vaccinated. I actually ordered these pins, which are arriving today, so people know I'm vaccinated, not an anti-masker :D
Screenshot 2021-06-14 12.47.37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom