• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

SD11

Chirping
Dec 23, 2020
Hi, so I’ve seen Buttonhoarders thread on the covid shot club but it went a little wild and I can’t tell who got it and who isn’t :D

I’m not getting but a few of my family members are.
If you got it did you have a reaction to it?
If you’re not getting why aren’t you?

s you may be able to tell I like to hear people’s opinions on things 🤣
-Sweet Duck :) :) :) :)

I got both shots. Side effects from the second one had me down for two days, but it's very much worth it to go back to normal. My dad and older brother are extremely at risk (no immune system and scleroderma that can be triggered by a serious virus, respectively) so I got the shots as soon as I could. My whole family of 5 is vaccinated. I actually ordered these pins, which are arriving today, so people know I'm vaccinated, not an anti-masker :D
Screenshot 2021-06-14 12.47.37.png

I am not getting it. Honestly it's too new and the government is pushing it too hard. Makes me nervous about it. You don't know the very long term effects, you know? They don't know what that type of vaccine might do in years to come. I am uncomfortable getting anything new permanently put inside of my body. Other people can test it out if they wish, but for me, it's not worth the risk.

Man I wish I could get vaccinated for ANYTHING these days. Unfortunately my allergies put a hard stop on that--I can't find any vaccines that wouldn't put me into anaphylactic shock.

All sorts of fun when you've got an 'essential' job and your only defense is a face mask and hoping your clients are taking it as seriously as you...

Anyway, I appreciate everyone who's gotten their vaccine series, not only for covid but for any contagious disease. I am one of those people who relies on herd immunity to stay healthy and I am forever grateful that you're doing something to protect me as well as yourself. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom