• I got it

• I haven’t gotten it yet, but will

• I got the first dose

• I’m not getting

• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, something important to remember about the vaccines is the side effects are not "proof of poisoning," they're proof of the fact that your immune system exists. PBS NewsHour sums it up well:

"Your immune system responds to the foreign molecules that make up any vaccine via two different systems.

The initial response is due to what’s called the innate immune response. This system is activated as soon as your cells notice you’ve been exposed to any foreign material, from a splinter to a virus. Its goal is to eliminate the invader. White blood cells called neutrophils and macrophages travel to the intruder and work to destroy it.

This first line of defense is relatively short-lived, lasting hours or days.

The second line of defense takes days to weeks to get up and running. This is the long-lasting adaptive immune response. It relies on your immune system’s T and B cells that learn to recognize particular invaders, such as a protein from the coronavirus. If the invader is encountered again, months or even years in the future, it’s these immune cells that will recognize the old enemy and start generating the antibodies that will take it down.

In the case of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, it takes approximately two weeks to develop the adaptive response that brings long-lasting protection against the virus.

When you get the vaccine shot, what you’re noticing in the first day or two is part of the innate immune response: your body’s inflammatory reaction, aimed at quickly clearing the foreign molecules that breached your body’s perimeter."

I thought it was still under EUA.
Correct. Currently, no coronavirus vaccine is fully approved by the FDA, but three were given emergency use authorization.

The reason is that the FDA requires 6 full months of data after vaccines are rolled out before they can rule on full authorization. So, we are just now at six months since the first vaccines came out in the US. Pfizer has already requested full approval and is being reviewed for such.

If the home page of your scientific source says "how do you know you are going to heaven?" and has "church" as one of it's main pages, it is not credible. How is this not obvious? The "about us" from your source.

"So where does the Z3 come from? The Z represents our end-time news focus because Z comes at the end of the alphabet. The 3 identifies how we know the news before it happens, which is by hearing from God."

LMAO you gotta be kidding right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom