• I haven’t gotten it yet, but will

• I got the first dose

• I’m not getting

• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I want to get it. Because of of my HIV status. It has refained me until I am undectable. But if I found out Wednesday, I will bugging my doctor to get the Covid vaccine. I am making sure it a Moderna!

If the home page of your scientific source says "how do you know you are going to heaven?" and has "church" as one of it's main pages, it is not credible. How is this not obvious? The "about us" from your source.

"So where does the Z3 come from? The Z represents our end-time news focus because Z comes at the end of the alphabet. The 3 identifies how we know the news before it happens, which is by hearing from God."

LMAO you gotta be kidding right?

If the home page of your scientific source says "how do you know you are going to heaven?" and has "church" as one of it's main pages, it is not credible. How is this not obvious? The "about us" from your source.

"So where does the Z3 come from? The Z represents our end-time news focus because Z comes at the end of the alphabet. The 3 identifies how we know the news before it happens, which is by hearing from God."

LMAO you gotta be kidding right?
Congratulations on trying to discredit real death and suffering. You did an excellent job. I did a quick search after hearing about these stories but didn’t find the original articles initially. Ok, for your viewing convenience, here’s the original article from Children’s Health Defense. Does this one meet your specifications?
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...ere-heart-inflammation-moderna-covid-vaccine/

Last edited:
Congratulations on trying to discredit real death and suffering. You did an excellent job. I did a quick search after hearing about these stories but didn’t find the original articles initially. Ok, for your viewing convenience, here’s the original article from Children’s Health Defense. Does this one meet your specifications?
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...ere-heart-inflammation-moderna-covid-vaccine/
I am certainly not arguing that no one gets sick after the shot. I am arguing that your previous sources were bs. This one is...meh. More fear mongering

I am fully aware of the suffering caused by covid, and am cautiously optimistic about the vaccine, My wife and I both are fully vaccinated and had NO SIDE EFFECTS but I guess we are just lucky. I mainly got vaccinated so I can meet my sister's baby and see my elderly family.

My main point is, don't post religious zealots independent "news" websites as credible sources. They are a lot of things. but a credible source is not one of them.

I am certainly not arguing that no one gets sick after the shot. I am arguing that your previous sources were bs. This one is...meh. More fear mongering

I am fully aware of the suffering caused by covid, and am cautiously optimistic about the vaccine, My wife and I both are fully vaccinated and had NO SIDE EFFECTS but I guess we are just lucky. I mainly got vaccinated so I can meet my sister's baby and see my elderly family.

My main point is, don't post religious zealots independent "news" websites as credible sources. They are a lot of things. but a credible source is not one of them.
Children’s Health Defense is run by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., not a religious “zealout” in the slightest although I don’t see how one’s religious beliefs have any bearing on real life events. Independent news is the only news now that tells stories like these because mainstream media routinely lies and withholds information from the public so you won’t see me citing any mainstream sources on here.

As for your family, it’s unfortunate they don’t want to see you and your wife if you don’t get jabbed. This is true fear mongering at work. I’m fortunate in that my family does not give me such ultimatums and I don’t give them any either although we don’t always see eye to eye on what has gone on in the last year and a half.

Children’s Health Defense is run by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., not a religious “zealout” in the slightest although I don’t see how one’s religious beliefs have any bearing on real life events. Independent news is the only news now that tells stories like these because mainstream media routinely lies and withholds information from the public so you won’t see me citing any mainstream sources on here.

As for your family, it’s unfortunate they don’t want to see you and your wife if you don’t get jabbed. This is true fear mongering at work. I’m fortunate in that my family does not give me such ultimatums and I don’t give them any either although we don’t always see eye to eye on what has gone on in the last year and a half.
Scientific papers published are more reliable to read than organizations, news media outlets.
I think that organization is bit bias. The case number is low like what happened with problem with Johnson&Johnson vaccine. Versus the total amount of people that been vaccinated. That how I see it with Moderna and Phizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom