• I haven’t gotten it yet, but will

• I got the first dose

• I’m not getting

• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Perhaps not a religious zealot, but you must admit that he has been a long term anti vaccine zealot?
He’s actually not anti-vaccine at all. He’s just pro vaccine safety for children especially. Now who can possibly have a problem with that?! If you read on the “about” and “why” page of his website, it says, “
Vaccine safety

Children’s Health Defense is not anti-vaccine. We advocate for safe vaccines.

The U.S. requires more childhood vaccines than any other country.

None of the 72 mandated vaccines for our children was ever subjected to pre-licensing safety testing against an inert placebo.

Almost all the chronic diseases that have become epidemics since 1996 are listed as vaccine side effects on the manufacturer’s inserts for those products.

Under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, vaccine makers are exempt from liability for childhood vaccine injuries...”.

You can continue reading if you’re interested.

Children’s Health Defense is run by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., not a religious “zealout” in the slightest although I don’t see how one’s religious beliefs have any bearing on real life events. Independent news is the only news now that tells stories like these because mainstream media routinely lies and withholds information from the public so you won’t see me citing any mainstream sources on here.

As for your family, it’s unfortunate they don’t want to see you and your wife if you don’t get jabbed. This is true fear mongering at work. I’m fortunate in that my family does not give me such ultimatums and I don’t give them any either although we don’t always see eye to eye on what has gone on in the last year and a half.
No family ultimatums here. We had a discussion, and based on SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE decided as a group what would be best for everyone. Ya know, family stuff. Weird, huh?

I am not getting it. Honestly it's too new and the government is pushing it too hard. Makes me nervous about it. You don't know the very long term effects, you know? They don't know what that type of vaccine might do in years to come. I am uncomfortable getting anything new permanently put inside of my body. Other people can test it out if they wish, but for me, it's not worth the risk.

I am not getting it. Honestly it's too new and the government is pushing it too hard. Makes me nervous about it. You don't know the very long term effects, you know? They don't know what that type of vaccine might do in years to come. I am uncomfortable getting anything new permanently put inside of my body. Other people can test it out if they wish, but for me, it's not worth the risk.
While I don't share Kaylee's views, I respect the fact that she has described her rationale based on her own thought process, which is logical and reasonable. Rather than trying to justify a position based on fear-mongering, propaganda, and misinformation from dubious sources.

i will not get it. it is not a vaccine but a messenger rna that reprograms every gene in your body. makes you a gmo human. the precursor of the mark of the beast. will not be able to work, buy, or sell without the proof of vaccination luciferace biometric scannable tatoo with patent number 060606. its also a way to depopulate the earth so humans can be more easily controlled by the beast government(nwo). the spike protein from the vaccinated may leak to the unvaccinated causing more disease and sickness. time is short. rapture happens soon. of course this will be explained as some kind of ufo alien abduction.

i will not get it. it is not a vaccine but a messenger rna that reprograms every gene in your body. makes you a gmo human. the precursor of the mark of the beast. will not be able to work, buy, or sell without the proof of vaccination luciferace biometric scannable tatoo with patent number 060606. its also a way to depopulate the earth so humans can be more easily controlled by the beast government(nwo). the spike protein from the vaccinated may leak to the unvaccinated causing more disease and sickness. time is short. rapture happens soon. of course this will be explained as some kind of ufo alien abduction.
Thank you for the laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom