• I got it

• I haven’t gotten it yet, but will

• I got the first dose

• I’m not getting

• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doctors get paid all the time. you should see the perks they get from pharmaceautical companies.
You know who else gets paid? Sellers of ivermectin and hydrochloriquine. It's no sin to get paid for your work. And the hydrochloriquine folks are lying, with regard to its effectiveness for covid at least.

You know who else gets paid? Sellers of ivermectin and hydrochloriquine. It's no sin to get paid for your work. And the hydrochloriquine folks are lying, with regard to its effectiveness for covid at least.
lots of evidence that you are so wrong. hydroxy and iver are cheap cures. vaccine companies have made 20 billion off their dna changing bioweapons, all paid for by the taxpayers

I, for one, am open to the possibility that ivermectin may be beneficial in some, limited cases of covid treatment depending on very specific conditions and health status. I am not open, at all, to hydrochloriquine,

That said though, why would I choose a treatment that is used AFTER I contract the illness, rather than a vaccine that can help my body build antibodies against it BEFORE I get the virus? And why would I accept a treatment, as opposed to a vaccine which has built in the ability to fight off many of the variants out there, especially the Delta variant which is emerging as a major new threat for those infected with the virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom