• I got it

• I haven’t gotten it yet, but will

• I got the first dose

• I’m not getting

• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realize that you were lied to about the number of americans that died from covid? half a million? more like they said that they died from covid when they really died from something else and were paid to lie. a disease so bad that you have to take a test to know if you have it. the cure : ivermectin, hydroxychloraquin
:yuckyuck

I'm sure she's talking about "America's Frontline Doctors", a Q favorite and highly discredited, highly politicized group of doctors who, in most cases, do not routinely treat covid patients. They are making a killing selling quack covid 'therapies' that they unironically claim are ignored by the pharmaceutical industry for reasons of profit.

But their propaganda fits the earlier posts perfectly:

members of America's Frontline Doctors have come under fire for spreading politicized and inaccurate information about COVID-19. In November, MedPage Today reported that Richard Urso, MD, a member of the organization, was the subject of a complaint to the Texas Medical Board for prescribing hydroxychloroquine to patients with COVID-19. The board dismissed these claims.

Another Texas-based physician and member of the group, Stella Immanuel, MD, announced that she was under investigation by the state's medical board as well. Immanuel trumpeted hydroxychloroquine as a cure for COVID-19 during the group's July press briefing. She has since continued to promote the anti-malarial for COVID-19 and is now warning against what she calls the "luciferase vaccine."

I'm sure she's talking about "America's Frontline Doctors", a Q favorite and highly discredited, highly politicized group of doctors who, in most cases, do not routinely treat covid patients. They are making a killing selling quack covid 'therapies' that they unironically claim are ignored by the pharmaceutical industry for reasons of profit.

But their propaganda fits the earlier posts perfectly:

members of America's Frontline Doctors have come under fire for spreading politicized and inaccurate information about COVID-19. In November, MedPage Today reported that Richard Urso, MD, a member of the organization, was the subject of a complaint to the Texas Medical Board for prescribing hydroxychloroquine to patients with COVID-19. The board dismissed these claims.

Another Texas-based physician and member of the group, Stella Immanuel, MD, announced that she was under investigation by the state's medical board as well. Immanuel trumpeted hydroxychloroquine as a cure for COVID-19 during the group's July press briefing. She has since continued to promote the anti-malarial for COVID-19 and is now warning against what she calls the "luciferase vaccine."
These people should be stripped from their license, eradicate their diploma and never to work in medical EVER again! 😲😲😲😲
My goodness!

These people should be stripped from their license, eradicate their diploma and never to work in medical EVER again! 😲😲😲😲
My goodness!
why because they told the truth and they cured older patients without ventilators. the doctors that lied should be tried under nuremburg war crime justice as should the media, politicians, and big tech. you arent following science, you believe science fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom