• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vax oppo.png

And why should we believe this?
Check the source.

Methodology​

In a given week, Morning Consult conducts around 30,000 interviews in the United States and between 2,000 to 5,00 surveys in each other country on the vaccine rollout, among nationally representative samples of adults. (In India, the sample is representative of the literate population). All interviews are conducted online.

Surveys are weighted in each country by age, gender, region, and, in certain countries, education breakdowns based on official government sources. In the United States, surveys are also weighted by race and ethnicity.

Respondents complete these surveys in languages appropriate for their countries. Professional translation firms in each country conduct the translation and localization.

Check the source.

Methodology​

In a given week, Morning Consult conducts around 30,000 interviews in the United States and between 2,000 to 5,00 surveys in each other country on the vaccine rollout, among nationally representative samples of adults. (In India, the sample is representative of the literate population). All interviews are conducted online.

Surveys are weighted in each country by age, gender, region, and, in certain countries, education breakdowns based on official government sources. In the United States, surveys are also weighted by race and ethnicity.

Respondents complete these surveys in languages appropriate for their countries. Professional translation firms in each country conduct the translation and localization.
Blah blah blah. Propaganda

Blah blah blah. Propaganda
Wrong.

Morning Consult was founded with the conviction that modern global leaders need better daily intelligence on what people think about brands, the economy, and geopolitics to make intelligent decisions in a time of unprecedented change.

Since our founding in 2014, we have focused relentlessly on revolutionizing the scale, quality, and speed of survey research. We built a data collection technology platform with industry-leading quality standards and access to upwards of 100 million people globally to collect more than 15 million interviews in over 100 countries annually.

Why should you get a vaccine for a disease that even using the skewed government statistics you have a 99.7% chance of surviving? I WILL NOT get the jab.

I am 65 and in good health and am confident of taking my chances. I quit wearing the useless mask face diaper in April of last year after seeing the stats on the disease from the Diamond Princess and Theodore Roosevelt, and noticing the stark fact that the smallest pore on any non N95 mask is over 100 times bigger than the virus, and seeing the legal warning on a mask package that wearing one will not prevent the transmission of viral diseases. Wearing a face diaper is one of the worst examples of useless virtue signaling in modern history. Even if you wear a N95 mask, you need it to be properly fitted AND if male, shave at least twice a day to keep a tight fit at the edges. You will also need to discard it at lest every 2 to 3 hours as the mask becomes saturated with bacteria and viruses and becomes detrimental to your health.

Why should you get a vaccine for a disease that even using the skewed government statistics you have a 99.7% chance of surviving? I WILL NOT get the jab.

I am 65 and in good health and am confident of taking my chances. I quit wearing the useless mask face diaper in April of last year after seeing the stats on the disease from the Diamond Princess and Theodore Roosevelt, and noticing the stark fact that the smallest pore on any non N95 mask is over 100 times bigger than the virus, and seeing the legal warning on a mask package that wearing one will not prevent the transmission of viral diseases. Wearing a face diaper is one of the worst examples of useless virtue signaling in modern history. Even if you wear a N95 mask, you need it to be properly fitted AND if male, shave at least twice a day to keep a tight fit at the edges. You will also need to discard it at lest every 2 to 3 hours as the mask becomes saturated with bacteria and viruses and becomes detrimental to your health.
Finally a reasonable answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom