Cracked egg to check fertility.. please help!

I think spongeing is better, start now, 2x a day
New sponge wet/damp blot eggs
Humidity will jump for an hour maybe then drop again, not sure what bator u have bit make sure vents are open
:fl !!!!!!!

Ok thanks so much for ur help!!! I'll definitely have to take pictures of the little babies so u can see what u helped save lol

Ok thanks so much for ur help!!! I'll definitely have to take pictures of the little babies so u can see what u helped save lol
oh and the one I had ?s about it definitely stopped developing bc it was smelling today. I got it out of the incubator but two are definitely living. When I shine the light on them they move around and kick like crazy

oh and the one I had ?s about it definitely stopped developing bc it was smelling today. I got it out of the incubator but two are definitely living. When I shine the light on them they move around and kick like crazy
awesome!!
one time when i candled i saw a little webbed foot
love.gif

My husband and I can't have kids so we always get extra excited when we candle our eggs , I know how you feel, I always tell him this is like having a baby except less work ! Can't wait to see your ducklings

Back
Top Bottom