Cracked egg to check fertility.. please help!

Aww so exciting! This is my 1st time incubating anything so I'm really excited to see what they look like! It's really like expecting a baby just glad it doesn't take as long lol

I am incubating 11 Mallard eggs right now and 10 are fertile, I have never incubated anything either so I completely understand your excitement!

Wow what day are they on? How many days do they take? I like mallards too.

I'm just on day 4 they take 28 days, I have a duck sanctuary in Tn, if you are on fb check out all my babies! The page is called Fatty's Ducks and Chucks, I have over 200 plus ducks. They are beautiful!!

So it's day 23!!!!! Both of the remaining eggs made it to lockdown today!!! YAY I'm so freaking excited!!!! @dwaynenliz fingers crossed!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I am getting 14 call duck eggs in a few days, I can't wait to see yours!!!
WOOHOOO!! i love calls!

I am incubating 11 Mallard eggs right now and 10 are fertile, I have never incubated anything either so I completely understand your excitement!
do you have more than one incubator? i am sure you do but just curious

:fl :fl :fl :fl :fl :fl :fl :fl

WOOHOOO!! i love calls!

do you have more than one incubator? i am sure you do but just curious

Right now I just have the 1 incubator that the mallard eggs are in, I ordered a bigger one that holds 48 eggs but it will not be here for another few days. My question is this, the Mallard eggs seem to be doing great in the incubator they are currently in. The call ducks eggs are not here and will go in the new incubator. Will it hurt anything to move the mallard eggs in the new bator so I'm not running 2 at the same time or should I leave them alone?

Right now I just have the 1 incubator that the mallard eggs are in, I ordered a bigger one that holds 48 eggs but it will not be here for another few days. My question is this, the Mallard eggs seem to be doing great in the incubator they are currently in. The call ducks eggs are not here and will go in the new incubator. Will it hurt anything to move the mallard eggs in the new bator so I'm not running 2 at the same time or should I leave them alone?
i would use both bators, because you will have a staggered hatch going on, it will make turning, lockdown and fluffball removal that much easier

i would use both bators, because you will have a staggered hatch going on, it will make turning, lockdown and fluffball removal that much easier 

I'm on day 4 of incubation and I candled the eggs to see if any progress was made and all 11 eggs are fertile!!! I was able to see the veins in every one of them! I'm in complete shock at the moment!! Not going to candle again until next week but so far everything looks right on task!! I'm not going to move these guys into another bator especially now! I never imagined all 11 would be fertile, this is extremely exciting!!!

I'm on day 4 of incubation and I candled the eggs to see if any progress was made and all 11 eggs are fertile!!! I was able to see the veins in every one of them! I'm in complete shock at the moment!! Not going to candle again until next week but so far everything looks right on task!! I'm not going to move these guys into another bator especially now! I never imagined all 11 would be fertile, this is extremely exciting!!!
awesome!! congratulations!!

C'Mon babies
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom