Cracked egg to check fertility.. please help!

Omg they are so cute!!! I'm bidding on some call ducks but won't know if I won them until Monday. My new incubator came today and my new batch of eggs came as well. I'm going to try this one more time. I have a duck sanctuary if you want to see all my ducks check out my page of fb. It's called Fatty's Ducks and Chucks
You will get a good idea of how passionate I am about these beautiful animals.

So my newest eggs came today and they were hatched November 29 I have read that your suppose to let them sit out for 24 hours before you incubate them. What's your opinion on this?

So my newest eggs came today and they were hatched November 29 I have read that your suppose to let them sit out for 24 hours before you incubate them. What's your opinion on this?
Check ac's then put in bator- do not move for 24 hrs!!! Completely upright no tilt

Now I'm confused, I haven't put them in there yet, they have definitely acclimated to the room temp by now so idk what to do, I can't possibly keep them up right in the bator, the one I now have is designed for the eggs to be on their side

Now I'm confused, I haven't put them in there yet, they have definitely acclimated to the room temp by now so idk what to do, I can't possibly keep them up right in the bator, the one I now have is designed for the eggs to be on their side
you want to incubate the eggs on their sides but, when you start everything depends on how your air cells are check to see if any are loose wobbly saddle etc.

If u want post a pic after you trace the ac's

Back
Top Bottom