Cracked egg to check fertility.. please help!

Update day14 12 still developing perfectly!! Hope all hatch on Jan.9!!
fl.gif

Out of my 11 I had 8 hatch starting Christmas day and ending yesterday, I hope you have the same luck!! I still have 6 calls due to hatch soon as well..

Awwwww omg they are awesome and thanks I hope I have the same luck too! What did u keep your humidity at? Mines been an average of 25%-30% and I weighed them yesterday on day 14 and all had lost about 3-4 grams so they are doing perfect!!!

Awwwww omg they are awesome and thanks I hope I have the same luck too! What did u keep your humidity at? Mines been an average of 25%-30% and I weighed them yesterday on day 14 and all had lost about 3-4 grams so they are doing perfect!!!

Honestly I have no idea, I just turned them every day, candled them every 3 days and left them alone. I didn't stress over humidity, just kept my temp right. Lockdown is what got me, I had to assist in all the hatching but I think 3 zipped out ..

Honestly I have no idea, I just turned them every day, candled them every 3 days and left them alone. I didn't stress over humidity, just kept my temp right. Lockdown is what got me, I had to assist in all the hatching but I think 3 zipped out ..

O OK I guess if they're meant to hatch they will lol did you have water in ur bator?

Last edited:
O OK I guess if they're meant to hatch they will lol did you have water in ur bator?

I did until the last few days because their air cells weren't growing :(
So I had to remove all the water and it worked, my real challenge begins soon, I have 6 call ducks in the bator that are supposed to hatch in a few days..Get ready for your patience to be tried, it's worth it in the end! You got this!!

I did until the last few days because their air cells weren't growing :(
So I had to remove all the water and it worked, my real challenge begins soon, I have 6 call ducks in the bator that are supposed to hatch in a few days..Get ready for your patience to be tried, it's worth it in the end! You got this!!

Thanks for the info. Thanks I hope so excited but nervous too lol

Back
Top Bottom