Crafters unite

Thought I'd add a couple pics of my sewing.

My Daughter's wedding dress ....
2398467812_b0497e5708.jpg

My 2-year-old Grandson's Halloween costume ...
2465114336_081df80cb6.jpg

I found a unique looking stump when cleaning up the new property. It looks like Woodpeckers got at it some. I saved it and am thinking it would make a cool looking elf house. I'm thinking of building little shutter looking things to put by the Woodpecker holes for windows. I'll try to get a pic of the stump. It sounds like a good project for this winter.

Loved reading about everyone's talents.

Steve: stunning woodwork
woot.gif

Pelican49: that lizard stepping stone.....WOW. where exactly do you live in OK??? hehehehe
frow.gif

K&H Chicken Farm: LUV the KOI piece.
wee.gif

verthandi: that door must be spectacular when the sun hits it and VERY well done on the equine piece.
cool.png

I do Bead Art. The link is under my avatar.

I just made ricebags for the mothers in my family(6) and myself, I am a mother after all. I made two special ones for my Mom's arthritic hands, two wrap around leg/arm ones, and six back ones.

100_1599.jpg

100_1598.jpg

I will be making two batches of eclairs tomorrow, one vanilla, one chocolate.

Monica

We make those at Christmas for friends and family... the kids love mixing and filling them and they are always a big hit! I like how you make covers for yours. That's a smart idea
smile.png

I embrodry, cross stich, quilt, paint glass steping stones and ceramics, I like to make flower angles, all sorts of crafts, I also like to draw although I havn't done it for a couple of years. I like to make things out of recycled materials. Everyone here is so talented.

I do a bit of everything. Needlecrafts, wreaths and such, but mostly painting.

Here is my current project, one more to finish.
0509081457.jpg

A rooster I painted on an old broken piece of slate and made a hanger out of floral wire:
0509081455.jpg

Our kisses jar. I keep Hershey's kisses in it, they're rewards for things around the house the kids do (notice it's up high, LOL):
0509081553.jpg

Ceramic apple basket:
0509081608.jpg

The Serenity prayer I painted after our oldest child passed away:
0509081454a.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.
Em

I like to make jewelry. I'm hoping to be able to sell it some day. Not to that point yet though. I also like to paint. I'm just not very good at it so its just for fun. I love any little art projects I can think of and do. I just have to get myself to finish my projects.....
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom