Crafters unite

Those are great Steve!!!

Everyone knows what I make and frankly I think they're all tired of hearing about it.
wink.png

If it is a crafty type thing I will try it. I crochet, sew, cross stitch and just about everything else. Did manage a craft store years ago. After getting laid off, and to keep my animals fed I started making these dolls that store used plastic bags;

horsetwo.jpg

January2008chickens.jpg

January200800014.jpg

Oh to be talented like you all.

Spotted Crow-my daughter would love your dreamcatchers, I will keep those in mind come birthday time.

Sew4beans- WOW, I would like those sitting around my house. Very cute.

And Steve- What can we say...Beautiful work!

Cara

Have to agree with everyone. There are some very talented people on here. Too bad we don't all live in the same area. We could get together for a craft show/sale.

Wow! Lots of talent! I am a quilter, I sew stuff to sell online and at craft shows.
This is the quilt I am currently working on. I mocked it up with Electric Quilt 6.

18_jewelsinthenight.jpg

Terri you are modest!!! I have coveting those chicken pillowcases all day that Drumstick has in his picture with the purple peep!! PC said you made them...that is so cool!!! The quilt is pretty too.

I crochet, paint on bisque, work with beads- jewelry, wine bottle stoppers, stitch markers..., cork wreaths, paint on egg gourds, have loads of beautiful glass because I thought about doing the stained glass thing, but havent yet!, make loads of pure glycerin melt n pour soap for family & friends....and I'm sure there are several more and have been over the years but for now, those are the ones I do the most.
smile.png

Thanks, Darlene. I only have 2 of those pillowcases left. I foolishly only bought a few yards of it when I saw it, instead of the whole bolt. Now I can't find it anymore.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom